8.31.2009

A new look

I've decided to change my blog background. I'm not sure yet if I like it, but I've been wanting to give it a bit of a facelift for a while. I'm sure it will grow on me!

It was a busy weekend ... I've been working on a baby quilt for a friend who is expecting a baby ... very soon! So it's been a good thing I got so much accomplished. Now all I have to do is finish hand sewing the binding on and then clip strings. Then the big decision - do I wash it or not? That's a tough one; both options have their positives. What do you normally do for quilts? Or if you're not a quilter, would you prefer to get a more crisp-looking quilt or one that's kind of wrinkly and soft-looking?

Anyway, I've just spent over an hour messing with the blog design. I better get back sewing!

2 comments:

Amy Neubert said...

Did you design the borders? I love how you pull colors together.

Natalie said...

I never used to wash my quilts before giving them away but lately I have been. My quilts are meant to be used which means they'll be washed multiple times. So I wash it first so they won't be surprised with how it looks post wash.

Love the facelift, although I loved your old one too!