3.06.2012

Inspiration a la Pinterest

Along with a large portion of the Internet, I have recently found myself wasting, I mean spending, a lot of time on Pinterest. And wow, there is so much to look at and be inspired by! One of my favorite quilt projects I've seen there are quilts that have blocks that look just like Polaroid photos. So cute!

Of course I didn't waste hardly any time at all before I started digging through my novelty prints. I have a ton of novelty prints, but don't use them as often as I should in "normal" projects. So far, picking prints out that would work as "photographs" has been fun.

In progress - Polaroid photo blocks

I haven't worked too much on this quilt so far, but it has been nice to have a different project to pick up once in a while between my obligation projects and my ongoing handquilting spree.

No comments: